Young Singers' Competition - Parental Form for under 18s
Thank you very much for your interest in our Young Singers’ Competition. For applicants under 18 years of age (on the day of submitting this form) we require a parent or legal guardian to make the application on their behalf. All communications relating to this competition will be between the named parent/guardian (using the email you give below) and the relevant RMVC officer using the firstname.lastname@example.org email address. Your phone number will only be used for urgent messages.
If more than one of your children want to enter, please complete this form once for each child.
Sending a video is NOT compulsory – if this is a problem for you then please just add a note in the Comments box below – we hope to be able to invite all applicants to the live auditions.
All the singing videos sent to us will be reviewed by our judging panel at he end of February 2023. If your child is selected to progress to the next stage, you will be informed by early March and will be invited to a live audition on 11th March 2023 at Abbey Senior School Reading- all under 18s will need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Sending us your child’s video: (This not NOT compulsory, if you will not be sending a video please add a note in the comments box.
- Please send us your child’s singing video by the end of February 2023.
- Videos should be about 3 minutes long – but not more than 5 minutes.
- You may use any video format – we will handle any necessary conversion.
- Name the video files with your child’s forename and first letter of surname e.g. CiaranF or MaryD
- Send us the video using “WeTransfer”, this doesn’t need any sign up, just enter our email address (email@example.com) and your own email address. Click here to open WeTransfer in a new window
- In case it’s helpful here is a link to a short video showing how to use WeTransfer on a PC, it’s slightly different on a phone.
- If you have any problems sending us videos please email us at youngsingers@rmvc.
How we handle and use your data.
- The data you send us (name and contact details, your singing video and any other email messaged exchanged) will only be used for the purpose of this current competition.
- All your data will be deleted within one month of the end of your involvement in the competition.
- You can at any time request that all your data is deleted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not pass any data on to other businesses or organisations.